Laughter is the best medicine.

Two tone Ninja Biscuits


Having a holiday always give me that much needed rest and time to think.

It also give me that time to sift through what has been going on, and where I am at.

Funnily I always come to the same issue:
I am living life to seriously, and should laugh more!

Being inspired by Angry panda biscuits
I had a bit of a laugh at myself making these Ninja biscuits.
I used a teddybear cutter, and just chopped their ears off. I moved their legs a little to show that they were doing awesome ninja kicks, and used chocolate vermicelli for their eyes.

Two tone Ninja Biscuits
chocolate dough:
100 g butter
45 g icing sugar
20 g dark chocolate (melted)
1 ml vanilla essence (or 1 ml vanilla powder)
1 egg yolk
130 g cake flour
20 ml cocoa powder
Pinch of salt

Vanilla dough:
100 g butter
45 g icing sugar
1 ml vanilla essence (or 1 ml vanilla powder)
1 egg yolk
145 g cake flour
Pinch of salt

Preheat the oven to 175◦C.
For each of the doughs, combine together and leave to chill in the fridge for half an hour.
Shape, making sure each biscuit is not more than 6 to 7 mm thick.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! I like it! Thanks for sharing this! These looks delicious...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, thanks Daniel. Gives new meaning to "play with your food"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, nice one Lara! And thanks for the link. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool :) I had a real good laugh at those Angry panda biscuits. They are totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete